Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury on wrist
Get yourself clinically examined and investigated.
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that you might be having soft tissue injury and needs medical attention.
I would advise that you should get an X Ray of wrist (AP, Lateral view).
You can take a painkiller like Ibuprofen twice daily after meals along with serratipeptidase. An elastic crepe bandage will help in giving support to the injured part.
Give rest to your hand. Ice fomentation will have beneficial effect.
A clinical examination by an Orthopedic surgeon will be helpful.
I hope this is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Soft tissue injury
- Acute soft tissue injury
- Soft tissue injury treatment
- Treatment for soft tissue injury in the groin
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury
- Sugges treatment for soft tissue injury
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury on feet
- Soft tissue injury healing
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury in upper quadricep
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury to the knee