Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury on breast
It is likely soft tissue injury.
Thanks for your query
I'm Dr Sudhir Kumar
I have gone through your query and understand your concern. It is likely soft tissue injury in breast area. It will gradually disolve. You can take analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C help in resolving it. However it will be better to visit doctor for clinical examination to exclude other disease.
You can discuss with your doctor about it.
Hope your query get answered. If you have any clarification then I will be happy to help you.
Wishing you a good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Soft tissue injury
- Acute soft tissue injury
- Soft tissue injury treatment
- Treatment for soft tissue injury in the groin
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury
- Sugges treatment for soft tissue injury
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury on feet
- Soft tissue injury healing
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury in upper quadricep
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury to the knee
- What does the CT scan report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pain in mid back and left shoulder
- What is the recovery period after hip replacement?
- Suggest treatment for severe hip pain, weak thigh and gluteal muscles
- Suggest treatment for gout flare up on left elbow
- What causes large swollen area on top of arm below collar bone?
- What causes pain and numbness in hands?
- Suggest treatment for cervical stenosis
- What causes heel pain?
- Suggest treatment for stiff and heavy neck with burning eyes and pain in...