Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury of finger
Do not massage it.
Thanks for your query.
From description it seems to be soft tissue injury .
I suggest you to consult an orthopaedician nearby for a detailed examination. You may get the X-ray of the area affected under his/her guidance. Do not massage it. Beside icing and elevating it, you can take anti-inflammatory drug like motrin to reduce pain and inflammation. Avoid lifting weight and rest well.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for Soft tissue injury
- Acute soft tissue injury
- Soft tissue injury treatment
- Treatment for soft tissue injury in the groin
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury
- Sugges treatment for soft tissue injury
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury on feet
- Soft tissue injury healing
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury in upper quadricep
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury to the knee