Suggest treatment for soft tissue adhesions in the left feet causing difficulty in moving feet due to tightness
Transaction ref HCM311951
Surgical intervention may be required
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I can certainly understand how frustrating it might have been to you with these health related issues.
I have worked through your attached query in detail.
Adhesions ( of soft tissue) require surgical release procedures for permanent relief. An MRI SCAN can be pretty helpful in identifying these abnormalities in soft tissues causing the symptoms.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Thank you for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Soft tissue injury treatment
- Soft tissue knee injury treatment
- Treatment and cure for soft tissue tumor
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue strain due to injury
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury
- Soft tissue inflammation treatment
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury on feet
- Hematoma soft tissues treatment
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury in upper quadricep
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury to the knee
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails