Suggest treatment for soft tissue adhesions in the left feet causing difficulty in moving feet due to tightness
Transaction ref HCM311951
Surgical intervention may be required
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I can certainly understand how frustrating it might have been to you with these health related issues.
I have worked through your attached query in detail.
Adhesions ( of soft tissue) require surgical release procedures for permanent relief. An MRI SCAN can be pretty helpful in identifying these abnormalities in soft tissues causing the symptoms.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Thank you for your response.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Soft tissue injury treatment
- Soft tissue knee injury treatment
- Treatment and cure for soft tissue tumor
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue strain due to injury
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury
- Soft tissue inflammation treatment
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury on feet
- Hematoma soft tissues treatment
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury in upper quadricep
- Suggest treatment for soft tissue injury to the knee