Suggest treatment for sneezing, runny nose and cough
Most likely an allergy!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have reported. Bronchitis, cold and sinusitis would often presents with a fever. Absence of this makes it more suggestive of an allergy. I will recommend that you try to look around the environment and see what often accompanies these symptoms during the periods of the year that you have mentioned. This is because the best way to control an allergy is to identify the cause and eliminate from the surrounding.
For now, continue with Benadryl and saline nasal spray. These should be able to help address this within 7-10days or less if the cause is identified and eliminated form the environment.
I hope this helps. I wish you well and do keep me updated about your progress. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for runny nose cough and upper tract infection
- Suggest treatment for runny nose
- Have runny nose mild cough and sneezing suggest medicine
- Any suggestion for sneeze and runny nose
- Sudden sneezing runny nose coughing baby
- Suggest treatment for sore throat with cough and runny nose
- Coughing sneezing runny nose and watery eyes
- Suggest treatment for runny nose and sneezing
- Coughing sneezing runny nose watery eyes fever
- Suggest treatment for coughing wheezing stiff chest and runny nose