Suggest treatment for small saggy breast

Posted on Fri, 5 Jun 2015 in Women's Health
Question: Hi. My breast is very small and sagging..my age is 33 and had 2 kids.they r now growing. Am not feeding them anymore. Am not at all happy with my breast.my husband also is not happy. I wanted to increase its size and lift it.please suggest me a cream or gel which don't have any side effect. Am not preferring for surgery. Heard about breast lift n enlarge oils and gels can I believe them. Pls suggest a reliable product which have no side effects Thank u
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 30 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Use evening primrose oil.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
Breast size normally depends on your body constitution, hormonal levels and heredity.
There are various remedies and herbal preparations available now a days for non surgical breast augmentation but these are all subjective in their effects and do not have a proven efficacy.
The only natural way of breast enhancement is regular massage with evening primrose oil. Breast massage as a method of natural breast enlargement and breast health has actually been used for years as a means of stimulating healthy breast growth and promoting breast tone, pliability and firmness.
However surgery is the most effective way to enhance breasts to a desired size and shape.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN