question-icon

Suggest treatment for small penis size

Posted on Mon, 23 Nov 2015
Question: I'm looking for the VERY BEST AN TRUE PILL That will truly make my penis very long an a very wide girth. There's so many that I've tried an nothing seems to work. I've literally spent maybe thousands of dollars on pills over the years an nothing has worked. I hate the exercises that come with certain pills. That's what I seem to buy anyway. Would you know a TRUE AN BETTER WAY That I could try an GURANTEE THAT IT WOULD WORK With NO EXERCISES. Just TAKE AN GO.
Answered by Dr. Sandip Kabra (3 hours later)
Brief Answer:
size of penis is genetically determined,so can not be changed.

Detailed Answer:
Welcome to health care magic,

I am sorry to state you that size of penis can not be increased by any means whether by any medicines or surgery.

It depends on the genetic and racial factors.

As the size of penis is genetically determined but one thing should be clear that the size of penis neither determines the potency of an individual nor related to early or pre-mature ejaculation.

So, If you are worried about it then there is no need to bother much.

Also do not get influenced by any over the counter medications or some particular oil or any kind of exercises which claim to increase the size of penis or improve performance...it may be harmful.

As you had already spent thousands of dollars over the years to increase the size of penis and nothing has worked for it so far.

The reason behind this clearly indicates that penis size can not be increased by any means.It's size depends on the genetic and racial factors as i have already told you.

And hence there is no need to spend any more money further on that even if any person or product which claims to be true or trustworthy.

Having a diet rich in fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts & honey increase blood flow to penis & maintains the erection.

Hope this will help you and you will understand it clearly.

Dr.Sandip Kabra
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vinay Bhardwaj
Dr. Sandip Kabra