Suggest treatment for small lumps on the labia
Gynaecologist examination advised.
hello and welcome to HCM Forum . thanks for writing in to us with your health query. o have gone through your query and understand your concerns. I have seen the pictures you sent us and it doesnot look like wart. although wart appears within 2-3 months of exposure but some times they can be a late finding. warts are not associated with abdominal pain. I will advise you to take a gynaecologist appointment to get a Pap smear . it would be advisable to use protection during sex. regards Dr Manisha Jain.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for abdomen lump
- Lump on labia after laser treatment
- Suggest treatment for blisters cause in labia after shaving
- Painful lump in labia minora treatment
- Suggest treatment for infection on labia majora
- Suggest treatment for pain in labia minora
- Suggest treatment for lump in the armpits
- Suggest treatment for lump on buttocks with small itchy rash
- Suggest treatment for extra folding of large inner labia
- Suggest treatment to remove small bump on outer labia