Suggest treatment for small hypoechoic nodules in thyroid
I follow what you are saying.
I would concur with your doctor's plan. Nodules that small in the thyroid are unlikely to cause the throat discomfort that you are experiencing.
There are no known effective ways to shrink the nodules in size.
But I suggest you see your doctor or an ENT surgeon to look for other potential reasons for your throat problem, such as acid reflux to name one.
When I see someone like you in my practice, I typically order the following tests in addition to a detailed physical examination:
Liver function tests
Kidney function tests
25 hydroxy Vitamin D
Is there any physical therapy and any particular eatables to reduce / avoid the discomfort.
However, any treatment recommendation will depend on the cause. So it is important to first diagnose the medical problem, if there is one before you try anything to help it.
For example if it is due to Acidity, then avoiding spicy food is important. Not eating late, and not sleeping right after dinner are useful too.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for thyroid nodules
- Thyroid nodules treatment ayurveda
- Treatment and cure for small thyroid nodules
- Complex thyroid nodule treatment
- Treatment and cure for Thyroid nodule
- Radiation treatment for thyroid nodules
- Treatment of thyroid nodules
- What treatment is suggested for thyroid
- Thyroid nodules treatment options
- Suggest treatment for thyroid