Suggest treatment for small eruption on the anus

Posted on Tue, 16 Jun 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have a small eruption (foda), at my anus, but never give any problem like blooding/pain. I am noticing the same it from past 7-8 months. but sometimes i found aching/dryness at there.

It is some kind of wart or what? if yes what should I apply to remove that wart.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 12 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly upload an Image

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thank you for writing to us

I am Dr. Kakkar. I have gone through your query and I will keep a possibility of either external piles Or a wart i.e condyloma acuminata.
Both of these can be asymptomatic except for the mass. Treatment would be different for each.

Therefore I suggest that you upload an Image for a confirmatory diagnosis.

You may upload an Image either at "Reports Section"

Or

You may mail me at YYYY@YYYY with the subject of this mail as Attn: Dr. Kakkar.

Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 17 hours later
Hi, I have provided some attachments. Please review them.
Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Haemorrhoid with Sentinel skin tag

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

I have reviewed the Image.
This is certainly a case of haemorrhoid Or Piles, which is seen as a budge inside the anal opening.
I can also see a sentinel skin tag at the center of posterior edge of anal opening (at 6' O clock position).
I would suggest that you visit a surgeon in your vicinity for these issues.

Follow up: Dr. Kakkar S. 16 hours later
Thanks for your response,

as I understand from your response, it is case of piles, and should visit a surgeon

which Dr. should I go for checkup.

XXXX

Dr Mr. kakkar

One more thing I want to know, that it is cure by medicine or should go for surgery?

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S. 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Kindly visit a General Surgeon

Detailed Answer:
Hi.

I suggest that you visit a General Surgeon i.e MS (Surgery) in your vicinity.

However, it is for the surgeon to decide only after proper examination, whether you would require a procedure Or not

Dr. Kakkar S.

Dermatologist