Suggest treatment for small aneurysm
Incidental heterogenous 15 mm left
IMPRESSION: There is a broad-based 2.7mm broad-based aneurysm or less
likely infundibulum arising near the origin of the left ophthalmic artery.
There is no significant stenosis.
Can you tell me what the most likely treatment for this is while I wait for my thyroid work up and visit with the neurosurgeon.
Can be observed.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted your CT angiogram findings and feel that the aneurysm is too small to warrant surgery now. It can be observed clinically and by repeating the scans.
A DSA (digital subtraction angiogram) of brain vessels may be done to confirm the findings of CTA.
I hope my reply has helped you.
I would be pleased to answer, if you have any follow up queries or if you require any further information.
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX
For DIRECT QUERY to me: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My blog: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.com/
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for septal aneurysm
- Treatment and cure for ventricular aneurysm
- Aortic aneurysm and ozone treatment
- Pulmonary aneurysm treatment
- Treatment of renal artery aneurysm
- Aneurysmal atrial septum treatment
- Treatment and cure for traumatic aneurysm
- Treatment and cure for rasmussen aneurysm
- Suggest treatment for headaches cuased after aneurysm clipping
- Having abdominal aortic aneurysm grafts suggest the treatment