Suggest treatment for sleep apnea
I have sleep apnea its 7 pauses per hour should i get treatment.
Yes you need to get treated
Thanks for using healthcare magic.
Sleep apnea is is generally ignored but serious problem. In short term it causes day time sleepiness, fatigue and loss of interest in day today activities. If it remains untreated in long run it leads upto the hypertension, right ventricular atrophy and even heart failure.
I feel you should meet the doctor as soon as possible. He will determine whether you have central or obstructive sleep apnea. Both are very different in nature and need different kind of intervention.
'Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help".
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for potential sleep apnea
- Suggest treatment for obstructive sleep apnea symptoms
- Severe sleep apnea treatment
- Suggest treatment for sleep apnea
- Treatment and cure for obtrusive sleep apnea
- Sleep apnea chin strap treatment
- Treatment and cure for sleep apnea test
- Suggest treatment for sleep apnea and clog in main artery
- Treatment and cure for Sleep apnea
- Treatment and cure for obstructive sleep apnea
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and memory loss
- What causes poor memory and lightheadedness in the elderly?
- Does chronic alcoholism impact cognitive functioning?
- What causes stiff neck following increased Lexapro dose?
- What causes difficulty in penetration of penis?
- What causes panic attacks, suicidal thoughts and shivering of legs after...
- What causes night sweats and hot flashes?
- What causes difficulty in inserting penis into vagina?
- How to increase height?
- Suggest treatment for mirtazapine withdrawal symptoms