Suggest treatment for sleep apnea and fatigue
I do not think so
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
Sleep apnea is one of the common laboratory finding across the population and can be considered normal provided there are no symptms. In addition it is important to have healthy life style to prevent any untoward incidents arising due to sleep apnea.
I have frequently observed that individuals with sleep apnea and healthy life style live a normal life and do not develop any problems.
I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment and cure for potential sleep apnea
- Suggest treatment for obstructive sleep apnea symptoms
- Severe sleep apnea treatment
- Suggest treatment for sleep apnea
- Treatment and cure for obtrusive sleep apnea
- Sleep apnea chin strap treatment
- Treatment and cure for sleep apnea test
- Suggest treatment for sleep apnea and clog in main artery
- Treatment and cure for Sleep apnea
- Treatment and cure for obstructive sleep apnea
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?