Suggest treatment for skin tags at the outside edge of the anus

Dr. Hari Charan Perigela

General Surgeon

Posted on Thu, 30 Mar 2017 in Lump
Question: I have a pimple on my anus and blood comes in stool due to pimple and this is hurting mi? Plz give suggestions how to resolve the problem
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It could be Sentinel pile.

Detailed Answer:
Hi
As per your description, it could be Sentinel pile which is seen in Anal fissure.It causes pain and bleeding.
It commonly occurs due to trauma caused by hard stool.
You should take high fiber diet, drink plenty of liquids,eat fresh fruits and vegetables. Your stool should be soft.
If there is no response even after dietary modifications, you should consult your doctor and proceed further.
I usually remove the pimple like thing under anaesthesia .
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad