Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for skin tags and wart on genital area

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1999
Answered : 1265 Questions
Dermatology. Skin tags and wart looking things on a 3 yr old genital area. What could they be?
Posted Sat, 16 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Eric Goldstein 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Skin Tags

Detailed Answer:
Hello. I just read through your question.
These could be exactly what you describe, skin tags and/or warts. Both can be treated.
I recommend consulting with your doctor to get a rederal for a good dermatologist. Then the correct diagnosis can be made and the appropriate treatment plan implemented.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor