Suggest treatment for skin rash on elbow and wrist
It can be toxicity of biotin.
Surely this can be toxicity as the consumed dose of biotin has been pretty high.
Reduce the dose or stop biotin for few days.
Continue antihistaminic, though they can make you feel sleepy.We can keep mild steroids reversed if antihistaminics fail to show results.
Keep yourself well hydrated.You can apply moisturisers to relieve local symptoms.
Hopefully symptoms should resolve in 2-3 weeks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for recurrent itchy red skin rashes
- Suggest treatment for skin rash
- Bactrim skin rash treatment
- Suggest treatment for skin rash after taking amoxclv
- Suggest treatment for skin rash after a fever
- Suggest treatment for arthritis pain and skin rash
- Meth skin rash treatment
- Suggest treatment for allergic skin rash
- Suggest treatment for skin rash due to allergic reaction
- Suggest treatment for skin rash on body
- Swelling of stomach after food, back pain.Taken metronidazole. Is there...
- Severe abdominal pain leading to difficulty in walking. Wee sample,...
- Suffering from early erectile dysfunction. Need help
- Lower spinal bone touches the nerve. MRI and LS spine done. Prescribed...
- Feeling discomfort in neck, muscular pain in arms and legs
- Not feeling like eating, fast heart beats. Is nasogastric tube useful?
- Sore and tender spot on breast with discoloration. Blood report normal...
- Sprained ankle, fracture, ankle exercises done. Anything else for cure?
- Nose and head injury, headache. Taken panadol. Should further treatment...
- Chest x-ray showed evidence of fibrotic scarring with few parenchymal...