Suggest treatment for sinusitis and ear pressure

Dr. Munish Sood

Ayurveda Specialist

Posted on Tue, 3 Nov 2015 in Alternative Medicine
Question: Hello,

I need a medication suggestion for sinusitis and ear pressure doctor. We live in US so finding a homeopathy doctor is not possible here.

Is this a good medication as well? XXXX
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Health care Professional Advice is necessary

Detailed Answer:
Dear
Thanks for contacting with your query and following is/are your recommended guidelines:

1. Since it is non drowsy,aspirin free thus is completely a safe medicine for your sinus problem but since problem with online products is that the ingredient and information provided online is different from the actual product so it is best to have a direct face to face consultation with a qualified Homeopath.

PS. As memtioned: finding a Homeopathic Doctor ks beey difficult, check with the reviews of the product and then decide accordingly.

2. Since it is mentioned by every online drug store that " the product shown are for information purpose and should not be a direct substitute for medical advice,thus check with your health care professional and company takes no legal responsibility for any untoward reaction" so before opting for the same do take necessary precautions.

Dr. Munish Sood
Naimittika
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T