Suggest treatment for sinus tachycardia
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query and understood your concerns.
After reviewing your ecg I would like to say that it doesn't seem like atrial flatter. You are having sinusal tachycardia (i.e. only tachycardia) with a lot of artifacts on ecg registration.
My advice is to stay calm and relaxed for the moment and take deep breaths to help to lower HR. If you have any betablockers (Metoprolol or atenolol) you may take 25 mg to lower HR.
If the problems seems to get worse you should go to ER.
Hope this will be of help!
Wish you health!
Atrial ectopic beats are the less severe atrial arrhythmia (if compare with atrial flatter or fibrillation) which are very common in patients who had done cardiac surgery before. They are never life threatening and you shouldn't worry about them.
However in the ecg has no signs of ectopic atrial beats, but only tachycardia.
wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sinus tachycardia treatment
- Sinus tachycardia treatment causes
- Sinus tachycardia hypertension treatment
- Diagnosis of sinus tachycardia treatment
- Treatment for sinus tachycardia during pregnancy
- Treatment and cure for sinus tachycardia
- Sinus tachycardia treatment ayurvedic
- Is lopressor used in the treatment of sinus tachycardia ?
- Symptoms of sinus tachycardia treatment
- Treatment and cure for sinus tachycardia treatment