Suggest Treatment For Sinus Inflammation
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns..yes , water pills or diuretics can help get rid of the salt and water retention .. it will be safe to take diuretics if you are not suffering of any other diseases and the safest of all diuretics is Lasix as it does not cause any side effects on heart, liver or kidneys but it will need accompanying it with potassuim if long term use is intended as it causes the side effect of potassuim depletion..
However, another type of diuretics can be used which is amiloride which does not cause potassuim depletion and is also potentially safe . I hope I answered your question..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pain near left tonsil from sinus
- Sinus abcess in right maxillary sinus
- Swollen circumvallate papillae causes infection sinus
- Non stop nose bleed due to sinus
- I lost my voice because sinus
- Is celestamine good for sore throat hayfever sinus
- What causes opacification of maxillary sinus
- Ear discharge sinus
- Polyp of maxillary sinus
- Temporary blindness in one eye caused by sinus