Suggest treatment for sinus infection
A photo of your face and following info are needed....
I have gone through your medical history carefully and understood your concerns.
You are saying to have your:
swollen; and scabs inside your nose.
There are 2 points to note, possible
infection. To give the most right diagnosis, I need to have a look at your face; can you please provide a photo?
Have you run any X-ray of your sinuses?
What have you used so far?
From what you are saying, the pimple you feel under the skin is a possible skin infection/abscess. However, a good physical examination is needed.
Looking forward to have the photo and the info in.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and sinus infections
- Treatment of maxillary sinus infection
- Chronic sinus infection treatment
- Sinusitis infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection
- Treatment for klebsiella sinus infection
- Suggest treatment for acute sinus infection
- Antibiotic treatment of sinus infection
- Bacterial sinus infection treatment
- Sinus infection treatment
- May have a mild attack of gout. Red and swollen. Uric acid was slightly...
- Over weight. Having lot of hair on face. What can be wrong?
- What are the chances of getting diabetes for a person having chronic...
- Child having hair loss, unable to gain weight and sweating. Had a blood...
- Took 5 mg of propranolol. Will there be any side effects?
- Itching sensation all over body. Noticed blood under tongue. Are they...
- Having mild to moderate pain after root canal treatment. Could this be...
- Have diarrhoea and diagnosed with Cryptosporidiosis. Anything serious?
- Pain in left thigh, testicular pain, dizziness and nausea. Pain radiates...
- Taking nexium and having stomach upset. How long should I take nexium?