Suggest treatment for sinus infection and fullness in the ears
It could e due to the DNS
Yes it is possible that the DNS is causing the ear fullness and also the tinnitus.
There is a tube called as Eustachian tube , which connects the ear to the back portion of nose and this may not function properly in case of DNS.
Once the tube does not function , it causes the ear to be full/blocked and this can be relieved b valsalva , as is seen in your case.
There are many treatment options including surgical correction of the septum , nasal sprays , yoga specially pranayam exercises, and even placement of tubes in the ear.
The options can be discussed with your doctor and you can choose the most suitable one for you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and sinus infections
- Treatment of maxillary sinus infection
- Chronic sinus infection treatment
- Sinusitis infection treatment
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection
- Treatment for klebsiella sinus infection
- Suggest treatment for acute sinus infection
- Sinus infection clogged ears treatment
- Antibiotic treatment of sinus infection
- Sinus infection treatment