Suggest treatment for sinus congestion
You may be having sinus congestion!
From your symptoms it looks like that you may be having a sinus congestion/infection,
Due to this , there is pain while blowing or sneezing. It can also result in heaviness of head and dull aching pain.
You will need an endoscopic examination of your nose and possibly an xray of the sinuses.Please meet your ent doctor for the same.
For the time being , please avoid forceful blowing and take tablet paracetamol 500mg for the pain and start steam inhalation 2-3 times a day.
Please meet your ent doctor soon , so that he can guide you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for sinus problem
- Suggest treatment for bronchitis and sinus infections
- What is the causes and treatment for sinus congestion
- Suggest treatment for nasal congestion due to sinus
- Suggest treatment for sinus infection
- Suggest treatment for sinus drainage and chest congestion
- What treatment is suggested for sinus
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea with sinus
- Suggest treatment for dry sinuses
- Natural treatment for sinus congestion