Suggest treatment for side effects of Sumo
Take antihistaminics & calamine lotion
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
I am Dr Asmeet Kaur Sawhney, a dermatologist.
For drug reaction I usually recommend my patients to take antihistaminic like tablet levocetrizine 5 mg twice daily and apply soothing lotion like calamine lotion on the affected areas twice daily for 5-7 days.
This should resolve the reaction.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effect of sumo mf
- Melacare side effect treatment suggested by doctor
- Suggest treatment for lisinipril withdrawl side effects
- Suggest treatment for side effects caused by overdose of parecetamol
- Side effect of sumo
- Suggest treatment for nicotine withdrawal side effects
- Tablet sumo side effects
- Suggest treatment to treat propofol side effects
- Side effects of melanocyl treatment
- Sumo syrup side effect
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs