Suggest treatment for side effects of Prolia injection
Common side effects
Dear XXXX, the symptoms you are experiencing are common side effects of the Prolia injection . however they with go away within a couple of days . you should seek medical care if you experience one of the following symptoms
1) signs of infection as severe itching , burning , rash , blistering , peeling or dryness of skin
2) swelling , warmth or redness anywhere in your body
3) pain or burning when you urinate
4) blood in urine
5) severe stomach pain
6) jaw pain or unusual thigh, hip or groin pain
I hope I answered your question
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Melacare side effect treatment suggested by doctor
- Suggest treatment for lisinipril withdrawl side effects
- Prolia injection side effects
- Avil injection side effect treatment
- Suggest treatment for side effects caused by overdose of parecetamol
- Is constipation a side effect of prolia?
- Suggest treatment for nicotine withdrawal side effects
- Suggest treatment to treat propofol side effects
- Prolia side effects
- Suggest treatment for side effects causes after injecting meth
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?