Suggest treatment for side effects of Oxandrolone
About oxandrolone side effects:
Hello and thank you for asking!
Oxandrolone is an anabolic steroid.
Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of testosterone. Certain clinical effects and adverse reactions demonstrate the androgenic properties of this class of drugs.
The actions of anabolic steroids are therefore similar to those of male sex hormones, so side effects such as acne, hirsutism even virilisation are expected.
If acne has got worsen after starting it, of course is due to oxandrolone.
Fluid retention is also a side effect of it.
An antibiotic can help when acne is infected but the predisposition to develop acne is increased by oxandrolone.
Hope the information will help.
Oxandrolone has a short half-life. It will take a couple of days to get off the system and the fluid retention will improve within 1 weak.
Spironolactone is recommended to treat hyperandrogenism. The most common side effects are; dehydration (feeling thirsty, dizziness, headache), drowsiness, tiredness ect.
It lowers testosterone level and does not interact with estrogen. You should keep the same dose of estrogen.
While the dose of spironolactone may be needed to increase progressively depending on clinical symptoms.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effect on radioactive treatment
- Melacare side effect treatment suggested by doctor
- Side effects of fertility treatment
- Suggest treatment for lisinipril withdrawl side effects
- Driclor side effects treatment
- Suggest treatment for side effects caused by overdose of parecetamol
- Suggest treatment for nicotine withdrawal side effects
- Side effect of Oxandrolone
- Suggest treatment to treat propofol side effects
- Side effects of melanocyl treatment