Suggest treatment for side effects of Metronidazole
You can take it.
Thanks for posting your query.
See, every drug comes with side effects but the probability of each and every person having side effects is very low. I have prescribed this drug for many of my patients and it is quite safe.
I am not telling that the side effects mentioned are false. Some people do experience these side effects , but the chances are extremely less. Moreover the chances of having serious side effects are extremely low. Moreover the mention of these side effect profile on these drugs is not to scare you or not to make you avoid the drug. It is just to make you more alert and cautious that in case any side effect happens you need to stop the drug and revert back to your doctor.
So my recommendation is to start using it .
Hope this information was useful to you.
Any clarifications feel free to ask.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Side effect on radioactive treatment
- Melacare side effect treatment suggested by doctor
- Side effects of fertility treatment
- Suggest treatment for lisinipril withdrawl side effects
- Driclor side effects treatment
- Suggest treatment for side effects caused by overdose of parecetamol
- Side effects of malaria treatment
- Suggest treatment for nicotine withdrawal side effects
- Suggest treatment to treat propofol side effects
- Side effects of melanocyl treatment