Suggest treatment for side effects of Flagyl

Dr. Ronald Schubert

Posted on Wed, 24 Aug 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I am on Flagyll for C. Diff infection and feeling very weak, tired and woozy. Is that something I need to worry about? XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Ronald Schubert 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Flagyl side effects

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns

I am sorry to hear that you have D. diff infection and taking flagyl. Flagyl is a medication with numerous side effects including nausea, dizziness feeling weak and tired. It can also cause N/V if you use any alcohol even in mouth wash as it is related to Antabuse. I can only recommend taking probiotics and just power through the side effects as Flagyl is one of the best treatments for C. diff

I hope I answered your question. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions