Suggest treatment for side effects of Divery

Question
Hi, Iam 30 years old. We are planning for pregnancy from last 5 months. I do have 35-40 days cycle. But in November i got my period on day 20 i.e on November 5 just like regular periods for 4 days (in October i got my period on 17th) I met my gynaecologist on November 8 and I was suggested with deviry 10mg for 10days and Coedhea plus tablets. Right from 12th November I am feeling exhausted, Nausea with out vomiting, Dizzy, experiencing stomach cramps and feeling bloated I don't know if I'm looking into it too much and thinking I'm pregnant I've taken about 2 tests (one test today) all negative. I am thinking that I got implantation bleeding on November 5th.

I really feel pregnant, why do all the tests say negative? looking for advice on here. Please help
Tue, 24 Apr 2018 in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Due to side effects of divery.

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear,
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
As your urine pregnancy test is negative, it is most likely not due to pregnancy.
You can go for blood beta hcg testing to confirm it is not due to pregnancy.
Your symptoms are most likely due to side effects of divery tablet.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.