Suggest treatment for shoulder pain

Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

Posted on Sat, 5 Jul 2014 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: For last 3 days, I have shoulder pain. Shoulder pain is happening only if i raise my right hand to some extent, like wearing t-shirts, lift to take something on high. Any exercise or home remedy is there?
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Rotator cuff problem

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for the query.

Your query lacks whether the pain is on both sides or one sided, what is the duration of the problem?

As I understand that you have a muscle problems with deltoid that forms the contour of the shoulder. You should get a physiotherapy done sooner. The cause of the problem could be many like injury.

Yes there are exercises, hot water foments but they are temporary, you need a physiotherapy.

Hope this helps.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Aparna Kohli