Suggest treatment for shoulder pain and numbness in hand
It can be cervical spondylitis
I have studied your case. Pain in right shoulder with tingling in hand is most probably cervical spondylitis. In this condition there is nerve compression in neck due to disc herniation in spinal canal.I would recommend you following.
1.Get x ray of the neck to confirm the diagnosis.
2.You need to avoid alcohol and smoking.
3.Avoid keeping neck in same position for long time. Avoid using very high pillow.
4.Intermittent cervical traction exercises will be helpful for you.
5.Take Pregabalin M one daily a night time after discussing with your doctor.
I hope these steps will be helpful for you. Let me know if there is any other followup questions. I will try my best to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain and swelling
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for joint pain and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck and shoulder pain
- Suggest treatment for arm and shoulder pain due to injury
- Orthopedic shoulder pain with numb hand
- Shoulder pain makes hands go numb
- Upper arm shoulder pain numb hand
- Suggest treatment for shoulder pain after accidental fall
- Shoulder pain numb lips