Suggest treatment for shoulder and lower neck pain

Dr. Raju A.T

Posted on Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in Back Pain
Question: I am feeling shoulder & lower neck pain since last few months. This is increased if i read some books during some exam time. Otherwise also this increase little in evening time considered to morning time. I do apply moov / voilini / or some kind of medicine for relief.
But it so happens that some time it is not possible to rotate the neck easily.
What kind of precaustion needed for this and which specialist doctor should i consult?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
Orthopedician

Detailed Answer:

You may have to wear a neck collar for few weeks to reverse th damage which has occurred. You may have to consult a orthopedcian to get examined to rule out spondylosis of the neck spine.

Do apply the pain killer gels which provide you relief.

Wish you good health.