Suggest treatment for shortness of breath, stomach pain and dizziness

Question
My wife is said to have lymphoproliferative disorder in the biopsy test. Further test for categorization is in process. Expected to get the test result in 5-6 days. Now she is experiencing breathing problems and stomach pain and giddiness. Doctors have told us get the reports for treatment. Any immediate treatment for breathing problems and stomach pain and giddiness.
Tue, 5 Jun 2018 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Immediate steps suggested

Detailed Answer:
I am sorry to hear about the condition of your wife. Although I would need you to upload the reports, the immediate management will consist of the following:
* Limit the fluid intake.
* Place her in a head-end raised condition. You can use pillows stacked behind her back.
* Avoid cold temperatures.
* Give steam inhalation if possible. Nebulisation is a better alternative but if you do not have it available, you need not get anxious

The stomach pain could be due to associated gastritis.
* Give her small Prilosec (omeprazole) once daily
* Refrain from use of pain-killers. If they need to be given, be sure to give then in full stomach.
* Avoid long gaps between meals.

Hope that helps.