Suggest treatment for shortness of breath, dizziness and constipation
I would explain as follows:
Welcome to HealthcareMagic!
Regarding your concern, I would explain that your actual clinical symptomatology is nonspecific for a single system disorder and needs further investigation with a careful physical examination and additional lab tests.
First, it is necessary a cardiopulmonary issue or gastroesophageal reflux.
Your clinical symptoms need to be further specified: which is your primary and more prolonged complaint?
What about your previous medical history?
A resting ECG and cardiac enzymes should be checked.
Also, the following test should be part of the diagnostic workup:
- complete blood count,
- fasting blood glucose level,
- thyroid hormone levels,
- liver and renal function tests,
- chest X-ray study,
- cardiac ultrasound
You need to discuss with your attending doctor on the above-mentioned issues.
Hope to have been helpful to you!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Chest pain shortness of breath dizziness during menstruation
- Cough swollen ankles shortness of breath dizziness
- Shortness of breath dizziness period
- Feeling of naseau shortness of breath dizziness
- Exhaustion shortness of breath dizziness
- Rib pain shortness of breath dizziness
- Gym shortness of breath dizzy
- Low resting heart rate shortness of breath dizziness
- Sudden fatigue shortness of breath dizziness
- Shortness of breath dizziness hot