Suggest treatment for shortness of breath and wheezing while having a hiatus hernia
Get done ECG and 2d echo.
Thanks for your question on Healthcare Magic.
I can understand your concern.
No need to worry for lung related diseases as your lung function test is normal.
Heart failure and coronary artery disease (CAD) can also cause similar symptoms like wheezing, shortness of breath etc.
So get done ecg and 2d echo to rule out heart diseases.
I don't think it is due to waterbrash.
Hope I have solved your query. I will be happy to help you further. Wish you good health. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Best treatment for hiatus hernia and ulcer
- Hiatus hernia treatment bad breath
- What is the treatment for indigestion and hiatus hernia
- Treatment and cure for asymptomatic hiatus hernia
- Hiatus hernia shortness of breath
- What is the treatment for hiatus hernia
- Treatment and cure for Hiatus hernia
- Treatment of hiatus hernia in ayurveda
- Treatment and cure for uncomplicated hiatus hernia
- Ayurvedic treatment for hiatus hernia
- Suggest treatment for COPD
- What causes chronic cough?
- Suggest treatment for interstitial lung disease
- Suggest treatment for bronchiectasis
- Suggest treatment for anxiety and sleeping problems
- What causes dizziness after eating red meat?
- How to avoid insomnia caused by Albuterol taken for COPD treatment?
- What causes prolonged fever?
- Suggest treatment for clogged ears and inflamation in sinus passage
- What causes white foamy sputum when suffering from COPD?