Suggest treatment for shortness of breath and chest pain
St. XXXXXXX Mo. 00000
Work phone 000-000-0000
XXXXXXX phone 000-000-0000
May be the effect of high temperature
During a physical activity some amount of energy is converted to a temperature and it should leave the body to keep the constant temperature of the body. The amount of that energy and temperature is depends on physical activity and quite individual. When the outside temperature is high, then the temperature exchange is more difficult, so you have some complaints. In case of high outside temperature, there may be a vessel dilation and a little fall of blood pressure which may cause some dizziness. Also often with high temperature there is a higher humidity, in which case people may have some breathing difficulties.
All these mechanisms together may explain your complaints.
There is only one complaint that you should be attentive, it is chest pain during physical activity, if you notice chest pain with physical activity which disappear during the rest, then you should see a doctor and have a stress test done to be sure that there is no heart artery disease.
Hope this was helpful for you
Wishing you good health
Come back if you have any further questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for chest pain and difficulty breathing
- Chest pain heartburn pain while breathing treatment
- Suggest treatment for lower chest pain
- Suggest treatment for chest pain from codtocondritis
- Treatment for chest pain shortness of breath blood in urine
- Suggest treatment for chest pain and fainting
- Treatment for abnormal periods chest pain shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for fluttering heart with slight chest pain
- Experiencing chest pain suggested due to stress treatment
- Suggest treatment for chest pain after bypass surgery