Suggest treatment for short sightedness

Dr. Dadapeer K

Ophthalmologist

Posted on Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Question: i have some queries about my visual eye sight issue. can some 1 suggest me plz i have short sideness
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It requires refraction and correction.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thank you for the follow up question.

Short sightedness is a common refractive error, it is called as myopia.
It requires treatment by refraction and correction.
You can wear correction in the form of spectacles or contact lenses. If you do not like spectacles and contact lenses you can go for refractive laser surgery like LASIK.

Hence I advice you to consult your ophthalmologist or optometrist for refraction and correction.

Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.

If you any queries please write to me.

Thank you

With regards