Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Suggest treatment for short sightedness

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 5709 Questions
i have some queries about my visual eye sight issue. can some 1 suggest me plz i have short sideness
Posted Wed, 13 Aug 2014 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It requires refraction and correction.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for the follow up question.

Short sightedness is a common refractive error, it is called as myopia.
It requires treatment by refraction and correction.
You can wear correction in the form of spectacles or contact lenses. If you do not like spectacles and contact lenses you can go for refractive laser surgery like LASIK.

Hence I advice you to consult your ophthalmologist or optometrist for refraction and correction.

Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.

If you any queries please write to me.

Thank you

With regards
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Ophthalmologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor