Suggest treatment for sharp spasms in my back around the kidney area
I am Dr Mittal.
I have read your message.
I think I can help you.
With your symptoms, there are 2 possibilities that come to my mind.
1. Renal calculi.
2. Lumbar radiculopathy.
In both these conditions, one has the distribution of pain as you said- back to pelvis to thigh. Since this has started suddenly yesterday, the possibility of renal calculi is higher. If you have had backache before, the possibility of lumbar radiculopathy cannot be ruled out.
You will need to meet your doctor there and go for an ultrasound of the abdomen or MRI of the lumbar spine.
Meanwhile take plenty of fluids and simple painkillers like tramadol.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible.
Feel free to contact me for further information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Terrible back pain suggest treatment
- Suggest treatment for rash on arms and back
- Suggest treatment for back injury
- Suggest treatment for back pain
- Treatment and cure for back head spasm
- Suggest treatment for chronic back pain
- Suggest treatment for back pain and cramps
- Suggest ayurvedic treatment for back pain
- Suggest treatment for severe back pain
- Treatment and cure for Back spasms