Suggest treatment for sharp pain in the left abdomen
Hernia can be the reason.
Thank you for the query.
Such symptom can be caused by inguinal hernia. Especially if the pain appears also while coughing or lifting heavy objects.
If you are thin person it is also possible that you feel bloated sigmoid colon due to gas presence.
I suggest you to have abdominal ultrasound done to rule out possible hernia.
Hope this helps.
Bloated sigmoid colon can be the reason.
Than you may be able to feel bloated sigmoid colon. Especially that you have a problem with gases. Ovaries issue should be also considered.
To solve problems with gas, please start probiotic intake, avoid sugar rich products and add some probiotic to your diet. If this wont help, consider having stool test and stool culture test.
You should also consult gynecologist.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sharp pain left abdomen and left wrist
- Treatment of clitoris sharp pain
- Sharp pain in lower abdomen
- What is the treatment for sharp pain in abdomen
- Sharp pains in abdomen and no period
- Sharp pain in left side of lower abdomen
- Intermittent sharp pain lower left abdomen
- Treatment and cure for sharp pain
- Sharp pain lower left abdomen sneezing symptom
- Sharp pains in annus and treatment
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?