Suggest treatment for sharp pain in the abdomen
Thanks for the query to HCM,
this is hormonal imbalance with irregular shedding that you are experiencing if pregnancy test has already been done and it has been ruled out. This usually happen due to decreased estrogenisation of endometrium and then during mid cycle decreased progesterone levels can cause early withdrawal bleed. Often sometimes seen in cases of early onset menopause or premature ovarian failure. You are hence advised to get a hormonal profile done with FSH, LH, AMH, SERUM ESTRADIOL AND SERUM PROGESTERONE LEVELS done to reach a diagnosis.
If the FSH AND LH levels are normal then you would have to be placed on combined oral contraceptive pills for at least 3 cycles to establish hormonal balance again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment of clitoris sharp pain
- Sharp pain in lower abdomen
- Suggest treatment fpr sharp pain under the little toe
- Sharp pain in alcholics abdomen
- What is the treatment for sharp pain in abdomen
- On period and sharp pain in abdomen
- Sharp pains in abdomen and no period
- Treatment and cure for sharp pain
- Sharp pain in testicles and abdomen
- Sharp pains in annus and treatment