Suggest treatment for sharp pain in chest
Sharp left sided chest pain.
Thank you for asking Health care magic Forum.
I have gone through your query.As you having a chest pain it is better to have an ECG to rule out a cardiac cause of that.If that is fine and you having any exertional chest pain then a treadmill test also should be done.
If all these are fine and you having pain while palpation on chest it is most likely Costochondritis. A chest X ray also should be carried out in such case to exclude other conditions associated with lungs.
For Costochondritis i treat my patients with anti inflammatory gels of Nimusulide or Diclofenac for local application.I also give this as oral tablet form if pain is worse.If there is no improvement even after this then i advise local injection of corticosteroids or anesthetics.
Hope this may help you.Let me know if anything unclear.I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hot sharp pain in chest
- Sharp pains in chest lightheaded
- Treatment of clitoris sharp pain
- Sharp pain in the chest and hurts advise and treatment
- What is the treatment for intermittent sharp pain in chest
- Sudden sharp pain chest
- What is the treatment for sharp pain in abdomen
- Treatment and cure for sharp pain
- Sharp pain in left chest
- Sharp pains in annus and treatment
- Suggest medication for hair fall programe
- Suggest treatment for itchy bump on skin
- What causes dizziness and disorientation?
- What causes white patches on face after using Skinlite cream?
- Suggest treatment for scalp psoriasis
- Suggest remedy for dark upperlip post antibiotic allergy
- Suggest treatment for sharp pain in chest
- Suggest treatment for high sugar levels
- What does this cholesterol test result indicate?
- What does low kidney functioning mean?