Suggest treatment for sharp pain and stiffness on head
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
The pop sensation , followed by pain and stiffness implies that there is spasm of the muscle on the right side of the neck.
Spasms of the muscle can be associated with significant pain and stiffness.
The use of a warm compress to the area would help to reduce the muscle spasm.
In addition to this the use of oral anti inflammatory pain killers along with a muscle relaxant would also be appropriate.
Eg of anti inflammatory pain killers would be ibuprofen, naproxen, aspirin
EG of muscle relaxants are flexeril, baclofen, XXXXXXX diazepam
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Meth sharp pain in head
- Sharp pain inside head
- Treatment of clitoris sharp pain
- Intermittent sharp pain in head
- Quick sharp pain in head
- Sharp pain back of head
- What is the treatment for sharp pain in abdomen
- Sharp pains in head headache blackouts causes and treatment
- Treatment and cure for sharp pain
- Sharp pains in annus and treatment