question-icon

Suggest treatment for shaking and palpitaions after injecting insulin

Posted on Fri, 28 Feb 2014
Question: I am not diabetic and have injected insulin. I am now shaking and my heart is racing. What should I do
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh (35 minutes later)
Brief Answer: Take plenty of sugar with water or glucose water Detailed Answer: Hi, this is urgent. Take plenty of sugar with water or glucose water, keep on doing it for 6 hours until the insulin is excreted out. Rush to ER and take help. please post what is the type of insulin you injected for better understanding. please post periodically how you are feeling. We are here to serve you. All the best.
Dr. Vaddadi Suresh