Suggest treatment for severely swollen earlobe along with sensitivity
Your external meatus (ear) is swollen because of injury. It was injured by repetitive or undue stretching of the tissues of the ear and neck from the prolonged ear plugs. This is not serious.
If you have no difficulty in hearing or do not see a discharge from the ear it is unlikely to be worrisome. I suggest you to apply hot fomentation on the ear frequently till the swelling of the ear lobe subsides. Alternatively ADVIL / MOTRIN type medicines work well for such.
If you do not have any more queries you may close our discussion here.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Earlobe infection treatment
- Suggest the treatment fro swollen testicle
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot
- Treatment for pus filled earlobes
- Suggest the treatment for swollen legs
- Lower lip is swollen and sensitive treatment
- Swollen lymph node under earlobe and its treatment
- Calcium deposits treatment earlobe
- Suggest medical treatment for swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for swollen foot and toes
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?