Suggest treatment for severe vaginal pain
. It feels sore and inflamed, even my clitoris is sore. I also have cronic constipation or the runs. I don't have a UTI or a yeast infection. I went to the gynecologist. She won't give me hormones until I see a gastroenterologist next month. Is there anything I can get OTC besides vagisil or cortisone cream which doesn't help me? I'm a 66 year old miserable female.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
The soreness and inflammation that you have is likely to be due to estrogen deficiency that causes vaginal dryness and irritation. The only way to help this is by local application of estrogen cream. You can use XXXXXXX butter also to help decrease the dryness. Avoid using any soap in the area.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
She won't give me any for a month until I see my gastrointestinal dr. Can I use coconut oil.
Yes. You can use it.
Thanks for writing again.
You can use coconut oil or XXXXXXX butter. It will help in reducing the inflammation.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for vaginal pain and swelling fishy odor white clumps
- What is the reason for severe vaginal pain during intercourse
- Irregular period pimples cramps vaginal pain suggestions
- Treatment and cure for vaginal pain
- Vaginal pain during intercourse what treatment should be done
- Treatment for vaginal pain during sexual intercourse
- Stomach pain vaginal pain
- Treatment for vaginal pain
- What is the treatment for vaginal pain when urinating
- Pregnant extreme vaginal pain clitoral pain treatment