Suggest treatment for severe toothache
You can take NSAID's and a short script of antibiotics too.
Thanks for the query..
If you have a toothache then it is most probably due to infection in tooth.
So, for this you can take NSAID's like Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Ketorolac etc.
To reduce infection you can also take a short course of antibiotics like Amoxicillin after consulting your Dentist..
It will help in reducing both infection and pain..
You can also apply clove oil over your tooth.
Please write back for more queries..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Late period negative pregnancy test and now severe toothache
- Can i take expired hydrocodone for severe toothache
- Severe toothache and headache on same side of tooth
- Severe toothache pain relief
- Treatment and cure for Severe toothache
- Diagnosis of Severe toothache
- Symptoms of Severe toothache
- Severe toothache causes
- Drugs/medication for Severe toothache
- Severe toothache from septoplasty
- Suggest treatment for radiating pain in jaw
- Suggest treatment for raised bumps on tongue
- What causes cramps and weakness post intake of Clindamycin and Oxycodone?
- Is Tylenol advisable for pain while on Ramipril and Atorvastatin?
- What causes gum sensitivity along with puffiness and sensitivity inside...
- What causes a painless patch inside the left cheek?
- What causes bleeding gums while brushing?
- What causes lower front teeth pain and bleeding gums while on Storvas?
- What causes severe tooth pain post a root canal?
- Suggest remedies for dental abscess