Suggest treatment for severe tooth pain
metronidazole, continue combiflam, ketorol, tooth extraction
Thanks for your query. I have gone through your query.
As far as the pain in the wisdom tooth is concerned, it is because of the infection in the root tip. I would prefer to add metronidazole along with augmentin (if you are not allergic). You can continue combiflam. You can take maximum of 4 tablets in a day.
Till you get the tooth removed pain will be there. I am sure your dentist will prescribe better pain medications such as ketorol DT to help you tolerate pain. Get it treated as early as possible. With combination of the above drugs infection should come down along with pain.
Do saline gargling.
I hope I have answered your query. If any queries are there reply me back. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the suggested medication for tooth pain
- Tooth pain in crowned tooth
- Severe tooth pain killer tablets
- How to get relief from severe tooth pain
- Tooth pain with pain in temple
- Relief for severe tooth pain
- What treatment should be taken for tooth pain
- What treatment should i take for tooth pain
- Tooth pain broken tooth
- Is root canal treatment good for tooth pain