Suggest treatment for severe tooth pain
Dental pain can be seen at urgent care centers
Thanks for contacting HCM with your health care concerns.
You are having severe tooth pain and facial swelling from an infected tooth. you need to be seen for treatment of the infection and to get adequate pain control. You can be seen at any urgent care centers or walk in centers.. An ER is too expensive and they do not find tooth pain or infection as something they treat.
There should be plenty of urgent care centers in the XXXXXXX area
I hope I answered your question. Please contact HCM again with your health care concerns and questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the suggested medication for tooth pain
- Tooth pain in crowned tooth
- Severe tooth pain killer tablets
- How to get relief from severe tooth pain
- Tooth pain with pain in temple
- Relief for severe tooth pain
- What treatment should be taken for tooth pain
- What treatment should i take for tooth pain
- Tooth pain broken tooth
- Is root canal treatment good for tooth pain