• question-icon

Suggest treatment for severe tiredness and lightheadedness

Posted on Tue, 6 Dec 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: feeling very tired last evening I fell asleep on the sofa for about an hour.I woke up and decided to go to bed,after going upstairs whilst having a pee in the toilet I started to feel light headed and blacked out for a few seconds falling against the wall on the landing almost crashing into the bedroom,once in bed I started to feel hot and sweaty. I went to sleep as normal and felt fine today,should I be worried?
Answered by Dr. Geeta Sundar 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Firstly I would like you to take a good medicine for acidity twice a day fo

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX welcome to HCM,

Firstly I would like you to take a good medicine for acidity twice a day for three days.

Secondly check your blood pressure and blood glucose.

If in spite of acidity medication, and your Blood pressure and blood glucose being normal, your symptoms recur, then please see your doctor to rule out other causes--in ears, cervical spondylitis, transient insufficient blood flow to brain etc.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Geeta Sundar