Suggest treatment for severe stomach pain

Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel

General Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 26 Sep 2017 in Abdominal Pain
Question: Hello Doctor,
i am suffering from stomach pain.. right side from front to back position full of pain.. i am already experienced kidney stone problem. this pain also similar to that.. so i checked with one of my local doctor (kindny stone specialist).
He told me after scanning it seems small stone formation on the kidney so you can take medicine for 1 week and drink more water. if still it persist you can have CT scan for clear report.

After 1 week still my pain not resolved. so i have take a CT scan and went to doctor.
After seeing the report Doctor said it was very small stone so it wont affect you this much.. so better you console Or-tho Doctor .

I have visited or-tho doctor and explained about my pain. he just touche and pressed some part of the stomach and then said me it was just a muscle stress. i will give you tablet for 1 week it will cure.

I was taking the medicine past 4 days but still my pain persist. now what can i do... can i consult a MD DOCTOR.???

pain is only at the time when i do work.. if i stain- pain started. even a small work like walking out of steps, pushing something,etc... But if i sit simply there is no pain..
Answered by Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need further details for complete analysis .

Detailed Answer:
Hello dear

Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .

* This seems more likely to be ligament sprain or strain , other possibilities also
has to be kept in mind as lower rib cage condition or others .

Kindly provide me further details so that I can answer your query completely .

1. Show exact location of pain if possible with photo pic of marking site .
2. Is there any slightest decline in pain since medicines started .
3. Other systemic issues as chest pain , nausea , bloating , alterations in the
urinary and bowel movements .
4. Details of medicines with doses .

- Till then application of analgesic spray or ointment will give good relief .
- General measures for keeping in mind to avoid sudden bending , weight lifting ,
sleeping with pressure over the painful part .

Awaiting for your response ( if possible with reports scanned ) .
Wishing you fine recovery .

Regards .

Regards .
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana