• question-icon

Suggest treatment for severe spinal pain

Posted on Wed, 9 Aug 2017 in Brain and Spine
Question: My 65-year-old wife takes Hydrocodon-acetaminophn 10-325 for extreme spinal pain. She has bone spurs, budging discs, and signs of degenerating bone marrow in her spine. She takes 2 pills each morning, and 2 pills again early evening so she can sleep.

Yesterday, a friend gave her a CBD oil spray - Plus CBDoil, extreme strength. Is this a safe combination?
Answered by Dr. Ajay Panwar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It should not cause any problem.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for being on Healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist, here to answer your query.

CBD oil spray does not appear to contain anything with which it can cause any problem in your case.It contain CBD oil, Vitamin E and fatty acids.So, it should be safe for you.

Hope the information helps.If you have any further doubts,I shall be glad to have you in follow-up.

Dr.Ajay Panwar,
MD,DM(Neurology)
Dr. Ajay Panwar

Neurologist